After Microsoft it is now turn of INTEL to be sued by EU court of Competence for unlawfully hindering the growth of competition for Chips in which INTEL is the dominant market leader but is facing competition from AMD in some markets....The fine was slapped citing the reasons that INTEL was giving discounts to the PC makers who were using the INTEL chips which included companies like HP, Dell etc....This was done to keep companies like AMD at bay......It was also found that Intel had bribed a retailer for keeping only INTEL chips available......AMD chairman welcomed the move by saying that it would open the market by imposing lawful restrictions on companies which try to go beyond the law to gain market share........
I am sure that AMD would have surely thrown up a big party after this news.........
- Stocks ka "FUTURE" ???
- S^ocks and Politics
- MAGICAL MONDAY MORNING!!!
- Congress ki JEET,BJP ki Defeat,Left....NO NEED.
- By how many point will SENSEX soar on Monday?(my...
- EU Slaps INTEL with more than a Billion Dollar Fin...
- Some News for Unitech Shareholders.
- Elections and the Market
- An article on scents.
- THE FALL OF CHRYSLER,an icon of US Automobile Indu...
- Some financial fundas
- Today's Poll
- Why do I use black color for my blog?
- Monday Magic
- Satyam Fraud:"A great piece of art".
- Something about New Pension System(NPS)
- ▼ May (18)